SENTA Clinic ® was founded in 2004 with the mission to provide state of the art care in disorders of the brain, spine and skull base. Since its inception, SENTA Clinic ® has grown into a world-renowned destination for disorders of the head and neck.
Today, SENTA Clinic’s physicians are consistently ranked at the top of their specialties nationally. Working together the multidisciplinary team of doctors creates a concept that is unique and offers patients an unparalleled quality of service and clinical expertise. Our team of surgeons are highly trained in diagnosis and treatment of Brain and Skull Base Diseases.
Learn more about our team of physicians:
- Dr. Sanjay Ghosh – Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Scott Leary – Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Brian Weeks – ENT-Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Perry Mansfield – ENT-Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Michael O’Leary – ENT-Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Richard Liu – ENT-Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Ian Purcell – Neurologist
- Dr. Monali Patel – Neurologist
- Dr. Jason Toranto – Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. Robert Faillace – Audiologist
- Dr. Lucia Kearney – Audiologist
Our diverse staff of Hearing Care Practitioners and Audiologists is committed to patients’ needs first, adapting the newest technology, displaying a history of professional ethics, and providing industry best service. We know and understand your hearing needs.
Our team of surgeons are highly trained in the diagnosis and treatment of Skull Base Diseases. It has made SENTA Clinic ® the most trusted name in brain disorders for over 10 years.
Our neurologist is dedicated to Balance Disorders with the use of unique equipment and his team of physical therapists.
We provide a one-stop-shop for hearing health care at the ChEARS, Center for Hearing diseases.
Contact us to schedule an appointment, refer an patient or request a second option.